Not every pond will need aeration, or adding air and circulation to the water, but every pond will benefit from it. There’s no question about that. If you look around online, or even at some local pet or hardware stores you’ll find a ton of different aerators for small ponds or water gardens. There are […]
One of the most common questions we get about algae of any kind, concerns green water and whether this very common problem is actually harmful to fish. It would make sense to say that this issue of clarity in any size of pond is really annoying to the pond’s owner. What may have once been […]
The BioSphere makes up the foundation of many of our pond algae treatment protocols. Here you can learn more about some eco-friendly changes we’re making to the line which will make the spheres not only better for the environment but easier to work with for the pond owner.
The Algae Solution Blast product is a useful tool in pond algae control. Made up of a select form of concentrated beneficial bacteria, the Blast is, as the name implies, a supercharged boost to an ongoing pond treatment using the Biospheres. In comparison, the Biospheres provide balanced, month long treatment in a time-released fashion. Blast […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 1 year ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 1 year ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 2 years ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 2 years ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 3 years ago