Whenever we talk about pond algae and pond algae control, there are a few things we almost always focus on. One of those things is nutrients that feed the plant growth. Of course, these same nutrients feed other plants too, but by and large, it’s the free-floating plants that get the most of it. This […]
Green water in a pond is one stubborn critter sometimes. It’s not really unusual to have this type of pond algae crop up and bloom once the days get a little warmer and sun shines a bit brighter in the spring or summer. And unfortunately for the small pond owner who’s plagued by it, […]
Large ponds have special challenges when you’re dealing with an algae problem. Compared to small ponds where you can remove some of the stuff pretty easily, a large body of water doesn’t always make this all that easy. Although there are similar reasons why algae might thrive in any pond, the fact is that large […]
This is a rather lengthy article that talks in depth about how to get the best results when using a beneficial bacteria product in your pond or water garden. It’s worth taking the time to read but if you want a condensed version of the main points please watch the video below. Of all the […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 2 months ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 3 months ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 4 months ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 6 months ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 1 year ago