Backyard ponds are more popular today than ever. They provide peace, relaxation and enjoyment for owners, and habitat for birds, fish, and insects. Ponds can be as simple as a Saturday afternoon do-it-yourself job, or as complicated as a professionally designed and landscaped one. Whatever you choose, pond plants add the final touch to your […]
Well it was quite a response. Of all the articles we’ve done so far, the one about keeping pond fish safe from predators really generated a lot of responses from our readers. This doesn’t surprise me really. Pond owners are helpful, caring people, and many know what it’s like to find a heron, raccoon, cat, […]
At Pond Algae Solutions one of our main focal points is to look for and work at producing the most environmentally friendly, or “green” products that can clear up algae problems in any size of pond. There’s no question that one of our most popular products this spring has been the 1/2 acre biodegradable aquasphere. […]
After several months of work and a bit of tweaking, our Pond Algae Solutions Blog is ready to go! This is just another way to share information and advice with pond owners who are dealing with algae problems, among other things. It’s been my experience that as long as the information you receive is accurate, […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 2 years ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 2 years ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 2 years ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 2 years ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 3 years ago