So how do I know what type of Healthy Pond product is right for my pond? This is a common question for anyone considering using a natural bacterial treatment or more specifically any pond owner who is either using or wanting to use the Healthy Ponds line of products. The first key to choosing the […]
I’ve never minded a bit of manual algae removal from my backyard pond. It sort of goes with the territory. If I keep having a problem with algae outbreaks I think I’ll get in touch with the current experts on the topic. I may have to go to China to do it though. If you’ve […]
Backyard ponds are more popular today than ever. They provide peace, relaxation and enjoyment for owners, and habitat for birds, fish, and insects. Ponds can be as simple as a Saturday afternoon do-it-yourself job, or as complicated as a professionally designed and landscaped one. Whatever you choose, pond plants add the final touch to your […]
After several months of work and a bit of tweaking, our Pond Algae Solutions Blog is ready to go! This is just another way to share information and advice with pond owners who are dealing with algae problems, among other things. It’s been my experience that as long as the information you receive is accurate, […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 8 months ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 9 months ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 10 months ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 1 year ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 2 years ago