If you’ve read much about pond algae control lately, you’ve probably come across some new information about the use of ultrasound or ultrasonic sound waves being used to control pond algae. We’ve worked with ultrasound for several years now and found it to be highly effective on some types of algae. New and very recent […]
Barley has been used for a very long time to control algae in ponds. In this video you can learn more about three of the most popular products, all based on barley straw, that are used to control algae in all sizes of ponds. There are pros and cons to using barley straw and you […]
The BioSphere makes up the foundation of many of our pond algae treatment protocols. Here you can learn more about some eco-friendly changes we’re making to the line which will make the spheres not only better for the environment but easier to work with for the pond owner.
The Algae Solution Blast product is a useful tool in pond algae control. Made up of a select form of concentrated beneficial bacteria, the Blast is, as the name implies, a supercharged boost to an ongoing pond treatment using the Biospheres. In comparison, the Biospheres provide balanced, month long treatment in a time-released fashion. Blast […]
Green Clean is a safe and effective algaecide when it’s used as directed. In the video below we talk about how to use it correctly and safely. We also discuss it’s limitations as well as those of other algaecides. Authors Note: In our online store at Pond Algae Solutions we made the decision to replace […]
In the video below you can learn more about our Pond Algae Solutions audio program that offers a great deal of information on controlling algae naturally in any size of pond. This 2 cd set is over two hours in length and includes a question and answer section on many of the most commonly asked […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 1 year ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 1 year ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 1 year ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 2 years ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 2 years ago