In recent weeks we’ve talked a lot about pond filters and how they can be very important to helping keep a pond clean, clear, and free of algae. There is no question that one of the best types of filters for this task is the biological filter, which uses beneficial bacteria to break down and […]
Archive | Pond Videos RSS feed for this section
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Mary...yeah the grounds around the pond are oft...
- Mary J Katz: this is a large natural pond in my condo complex. ...
- Mark: Jerry...thanks for the comment. Sometimes the car...
- Jerry: I use algae eating fish in my aquariums, never hav...
- Mark: Hi Ben, I don't think I have a fountain to work ...
aerator algae algaecide algae control aquascape aquasphere beneficial bacteria biosphere biosphere pro blog china chloramines chlorine clarity control fall fall prep feeding filter green water healthy koi large pond light olympics pond pond aeration pond aerator Pond Algae pond algae control pond bacteria pond deicer pond dye Pond Fish Pond Plants ponds pond vacuum solution string algae sun ultrasonic algae control ultrasound video water winter
- Read this closely. Nutrients feed algae of all kinds. And while algae isn't always destructive, when conditions a… https://t.co/FZcdaIK7eR 6 months ago
- Heron harassing your fish? Get one of these... https://t.co/gz9PJ4t9X8 7 months ago
- Howdy...I continue to get asked about chlorine filters for small pond owners, and while our Pond Fresh filters were… https://t.co/PCDU4j9P7h 8 months ago
- And there you go... https://t.co/KCHVxMQcCd 10 months ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 2 years ago