Barley has been used for a very long time to control algae in ponds. In this video you can learn more about three of the most popular products, all based on barley straw, that are used to control algae in all sizes of ponds. There are pros and cons to using barley straw and you […]
The BioSphere makes up the foundation of many of our pond algae treatment protocols. Here you can learn more about some eco-friendly changes we’re making to the line which will make the spheres not only better for the environment but easier to work with for the pond owner.
The Algae Solution Blast product is a useful tool in pond algae control. Made up of a select form of concentrated beneficial bacteria, the Blast is, as the name implies, a supercharged boost to an ongoing pond treatment using the Biospheres. In comparison, the Biospheres provide balanced, month long treatment in a time-released fashion. Blast […]
Green Clean is a safe and effective algaecide when it’s used as directed. In the video below we talk about how to use it correctly and safely. We also discuss it’s limitations as well as those of other algaecides. Authors Note: In our online store at Pond Algae Solutions we made the decision to replace […]
In the video below you can learn more about our Pond Algae Solutions audio program that offers a great deal of information on controlling algae naturally in any size of pond. This 2 cd set is over two hours in length and includes a question and answer section on many of the most commonly asked […]
At Pond Algae Solutions one of our main focal points is to look for and work at producing the most environmentally friendly, or “green” products that can clear up algae problems in any size of pond. There’s no question that one of our most popular products this spring has been the 1/2 acre biodegradable aquasphere. […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- How To Set Up A Hydroponic Pond May 30, 2016
- Mark: Hi Barbara, I think this link will provide more h...
- Barbara Dietze: unable to download petition. please resend ASAP. ...
- Melina Nelson: If you've ever had a leaking dam or pond on your ...
- Leviticus Bennett: I only recently found out that fountains are used ...
- Danielle Moreau: I'm planning to put a koi pond in the yard next y...
- Hey, hey, hey....it's Earth Day 2017! We always honor this day with a way for you to save on all of our... https://t.co/miMN3ZZlib 2 days ago
- Winter Fire Sale - Man it got cold quick in Iowa! Just in case you aren't on our email list, I wanted to let you... https://t.co/PtddydTNN9 4 months ago
- Not a good day here:( https://t.co/i4TkNbFxm2 5 months ago
- Can't say we've seen this one before. https://t.co/kd5EDuFMeE 6 months ago
- This town is spending a lot of money to clean up an algae problem. But it really doesn't have to cost an arm and... https://t.co/v114vvJoEe 7 months ago