In an ongoing effort to help people with green water and pond algae problems, it would be a mistake to not include the influence of fish in the equation. In smaller ponds fish probably have more of an impact, both positive and potentially negative than anything else. On the positive side, few things can bring […]
Below you’ll find an email that I recently received from our friend and customer, Hilde B. Hilde, had asked me to share this information with you as we get into fall as a reminder to folks that there are a few things you can do to help your fish over winter safely. Unfortunately this winter, […]
It’s nearly a consensus among pond experts. When they are asked to evaluate a backyard pond with algae problems, more often than not they track the root of the problem back to fish in the pond. Fish may not be the primary cause in every case of pond algae, but their influence on the pond […]
It’s hot, it’s steamy, and no, it’s not a romance novel. It’s the summer weather in most of the country as we move into June and July. This is a perfect time to talk about a phenomenon that often occurs during this time of year and it’s not a pleasant development if you have fish. […]
Well it was quite a response. Of all the articles we’ve done so far, the one about keeping pond fish safe from predators really generated a lot of responses from our readers. This doesn’t surprise me really. Pond owners are helpful, caring people, and many know what it’s like to find a heron, raccoon, cat, […]
- Overwintering Your Pond Fish October 10, 2009
- Is There A Secret To Pond Algae Control? May 6, 2009
- Do It Yourself Pond Filter March 12, 2009
- What’s Your Favorite Pond Plant? September 4, 2008
- Keeping Pond Fish Safe From Predators – The Follow Up May 17, 2008
- One Dam Fine Letter April 30, 2017
- Earth Day – Save On Our Natural Products April 17, 2017
- Game Changer – The Quattro-DB Ultrasound Algae Control System Is Here April 13, 2017
- Act Now: Proposed Regulation Could End Access To Koi March 26, 2017
- Can This Device End Your Duckweed Problem? June 5, 2016
- Mark: Hi Marilyn, Initially to help improve clarity I w...
- Marilyn: my pond was built in the winter of 2015 and until ...
- Mark: Hi Rich, Personally I don't think so. I mean you...
- Rich: I have a question, I have an aeration system and I...
- Mark: Hi Barbara, I think this link will provide more h...
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/UJyedxBMhc 3 weeks ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/ovOpmS9lm6 3 weeks ago
- Test Post from Pond Algae Solutions Blog https://t.co/Nb7J0dEsJd https://t.co/INRcmKhNM7 3 weeks ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/JVSRLLDacv 3 weeks ago
- Be sure to read - One Dam Fine Letter - today, at the Pond Algae Solutions Blog. https://t.co/rN5AuwXiTr 3 weeks ago